Vijay’s particular expertise lies in the areas of cataract surgery, cornea and the ocular surface.
He consults both NHS and private patients on a variety of conditions in these areas including:
- Cataract surgery
- Yag Laser treatment (following cataract surgery)
- Ocular surface infections including conjunctivitis, bacterial and viral corneal infections (keratitis) and other contact lens related infections
- Dry eyes and blepharitis
- Allergic eye disease
- Corneal and conjunctival inflammatory disease
- Pterygium excision and conjunctival auto-grafting
- Minor eyelid conditions including removal of chalazia or meibomian cysts and styes
- General ophthalmic conditions including management of glaucoma and ocular hypertension.
Vijay does not consult on pediatric ophthalmic conditions (including squints) but is happy to make referrals to his consultant colleagues in this area of sub-specialisation.
Patient Enquiry Form
Please complete the fields below, then click submit.